We are excited to announce we have rolled out our new online bill pay for utilities! Click on the button below to get started.
If you need to pay for a NSF check or have had utilities disconnected please do not pay using this link. Contact the Clerk’s Office at (574) 892-5717.
If you have questions about your bill or need help, please contact the Argos Clerk's office.
PLEASE NOTE: All traffic violations are to be paid through the Marshall County Clerk's Office. DO NOT PAY YOUR TRAFFIC TICKETS THROUGH THIS SERVICE!!!
Perks & options when you sign up:
- After signing up, you will be able to view all your bills from that point forward. That's a great way to gauge your usage and over time, easily plan for utility expenses.
- View your bills at your convenience. There is NO CHARGE to sign up to receive bills by email or view online.
- Pay by one of four easy methods:
- $ - Head to our office and pay in person or by the drop box. NO CHARGE
- $ - Mail a check. NO CHARGE except standard USPS postage expenses.
- $$ - Pay by check online. $1.00 electronic check fee charged by PSN.
- $$$ - Pay by credit card and a small 2.75% convenience fee charged by PSN.