We are excited to announce we have rolled out our new online bill pay for utilities! Click on the button below to get started.
If you have questions about your bill or need help, please contact the Argos Clerk's office.
PLEASE NOTE: All traffic violations are to be paid through the Marshall County Clerk's Office. DO NOT PAY YOUR TRAFFIC TICKETS THROUGH THIS SERVICE!!!
Perks & options when you sign up:
- After signing up, you will be able to view all your bills from that point forward. That's a great way to gauge your usage and over time, easily plan for utility expenses.
- View your bills at your convenience. There is NO CHARGE to sign up to receive bills by email or view online.
- Pay by one of four easy methods:
- $ - Head to our office and pay in person or by the drop box. NO CHARGE
- $ - Mail a check. NO CHARGE except standard USPS postage expenses.
- $$ - Pay by check online. $1.00 electronic check fee charged by PSN.
- $$$ - Pay by credit card and a small 2.75% convenience fee charged by PSN.